Once or twice a week maintenance is the fundamental element of our service. It includes all of the following elements :
- cleaning of the bottom of the pool with the vacuum;
- cleaning of the surface with the net;
- cleaning of the walls with the brush;
- cleaning of the ring on the edge of the pool liner and on the steps;
- physicochemical tests with an electronic photometer;
- storing of the equipment and toys around the pool;
- reverse flow cleaning (backwash);
- verification of the filter’s pressure;
- verification of the filtration system and equipment to make sure they are in good working order;
- cleaning of the cartridge filters (if necessary);
- chemical calibration of water (if necessary);
- emptying and cleaning of the robot (if necessary) and;
- comments and observation sheet completed by the technician (hard copy or electronic version).
Throughout the summer, we offer weekly pool maintenance on a contractual basis or on a casual basis (during vacation, before a reception or simply to test our service)!