Opening of In-Ground or Above-Ground Pools
BE READY AS SOON AS WARM WEATHER SHOWS UP!
With the arrival of the first warm rays of sunshine, you wonder where you will find the time to open your pool. Whether it's in or above ground, liner, concrete or fibreglass, you can enjoy your pool from the first hot days thanks to our pool opening service.
What our pool or spa opening service may include:
- Filtration system start-up
- Setup of related accessories such as ladders
- First physicochemical tests including results and advice
- First disinfection treatment, if the observed pH reveals a need for chlorination
- Checking how well the equipment is operational after winter
- Pool light installation, if applicable
- Cleaning salt cell if applicable
- Cleaning of water surface
- Complete muriatic acid cleaning of your concrete pool
- First bottom cleaning combined with spring cleaning
- Optional delivery and storage of products if requested when booking an appointment